Health Certificates  Fresno, CA

If you want to travel within the US or internationally with your pet, you need to plan ahead. Since each state/country is different, regulations also vary.

Though every country has different requirements, most require a health certificate that is done by a USDA-accredited veterinarian. Luckily, we have a USDA-accredited veterinarian. If you are not a client, you need to make sure you bring your pets’ records with you to the examination. Although most of the health certificates can be prepared digitally and in paper form and the turnaround time is short, certain states/countries need special Rabies titers and USDA Endorsement from the field office, so we expect our clients to provide us enough notice.

request an appointment